A Rather Sheepish Hello
Hey guys,
I said I wasn't going to do it again and I did. I fell into a black hole of work and then school and then guilt over falling into a black hole of work and then school. So here's the thing: I miss you guys and I want to sheepishly force my way back into your lives and get back into the I'mpulse loop.
Wow, that whole breaking a long silence thing is hard work I think I'm sweating. In any case I am definately down for meeting on Weds. and talking about what we're going to talk about. It also might be nice to meet for a spot of tea on Thurs. (Stacy) if you're interested. If anybody's taken a class with Ally I've got an Afton Miller story to show you and a new poem that may or may not be completely terrible. Sorry again for being such a ghost.
What's going on with the whole featuring at TMI thing? If you guys already have something in the works I don't want to jump in as a last minute freeloader, but if it's still in the planning stages I'd love to take part.
Hope to hear from somebody soon. Peace out. -Keely
I said I wasn't going to do it again and I did. I fell into a black hole of work and then school and then guilt over falling into a black hole of work and then school. So here's the thing: I miss you guys and I want to sheepishly force my way back into your lives and get back into the I'mpulse loop.
Wow, that whole breaking a long silence thing is hard work I think I'm sweating. In any case I am definately down for meeting on Weds. and talking about what we're going to talk about. It also might be nice to meet for a spot of tea on Thurs. (Stacy) if you're interested. If anybody's taken a class with Ally I've got an Afton Miller story to show you and a new poem that may or may not be completely terrible. Sorry again for being such a ghost.
What's going on with the whole featuring at TMI thing? If you guys already have something in the works I don't want to jump in as a last minute freeloader, but if it's still in the planning stages I'd love to take part.
Hope to hear from somebody soon. Peace out. -Keely

2 Comments:
Who the hell are you people?
Tess
Harsh Tess.
Keely
Post a Comment
<< Home