i'mpulse

i'mpulse started as a class project at ucsd and became a small group of writers collaborating/sharing. i'mpulse is about creating a writing community and cultivating a habit of writing. it is about making the practice of writing spontaneous and i'mpulsive and inescapable.

13 September 2005

TMI and such stuff

I have a class until 5. So when does all this happen. Because i'm tired of missing out because of other, less important responsibilities!

Tess

4 Comments:

Blogger NoisyMia said...

Hey, I just figured something out: if you go to impulsivewriters.blogspot.com, it takes you straight to our blog! Of course, you still have to sign in to post anything, but it's kind of pull to have our own Web address. I think the happenings start happening at around seven at my old house, but I will let you guys know for sure. Tess, you and I could probably just meet there. -- Stacy

4:37 PM  
Blogger NoisyMia said...

Ok, I could make it there if it starts at 7. So we have our own web address... makes me feel like the crap we put on here should be... well, not so much crap. I'm feeling the need for a round robin!!!

Tess

6:06 PM  
Blogger NoisyMia said...

Unfortunately, I mistakenly signed myself up for another dinner prior to this. But I will still be at tmi, unless the other dinner is cancelled, which it looks like it will be.

7:23 PM  
Blogger NoisyMia said...

Yeah, ps, the dinner weenie out posting was Jessica. perdone

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home