Response to June 27 prompt
Oh my God, like, that place is (like) soooooo unHeimlich!!
C.H.U.D. proved to be the synthesis of my aesthetic virtues. It's the ecological horror story of homeless people being transformed into zombie cannibals by toxic waste dumped into the abandoned subway shafts of New York City (Manhattan) by unscrupulous business assholes.
It only follows that I should become an environmentalist and a vegetarian, and that my childhood terrors lay not in that monster beneath the bed. I was quick and could easily leap from bed and to the light switch and extinguish him with the flare. It was the cannibalistic humanoid underground dweller who was hungry enough to suck me, ass first, down the toilet drain went I went for a midnight piss.
C.H.U.D. proved to be the synthesis of my aesthetic virtues. It's the ecological horror story of homeless people being transformed into zombie cannibals by toxic waste dumped into the abandoned subway shafts of New York City (Manhattan) by unscrupulous business assholes.
It only follows that I should become an environmentalist and a vegetarian, and that my childhood terrors lay not in that monster beneath the bed. I was quick and could easily leap from bed and to the light switch and extinguish him with the flare. It was the cannibalistic humanoid underground dweller who was hungry enough to suck me, ass first, down the toilet drain went I went for a midnight piss.
Labels: Prompted

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home